Warren has been in the financial services industry for over 10 years having served as financial adviser, residential mortgage underwriter and regional risk manager at CIBC mortgages and lending until recently branching out as a mortgage agent with MICO Financial. Warren is using his extensive knowledge of the industry to better serve his clients, ensuring the right mortgage solution is used for every individual customer. Areas of specialization include wealth creation, debt re-structuring, first time home buyers and resale markets. Let Warren help you balance the correct mortgage solution for you with the many offerings in today's market!
In his spare time, Warren enjoys cooking, playing music and walking the many trails in his back yard with his husband Ash and daughter Serena.
I hired Warren to identify the right mortgage product for my latest home purchase. He did a fantastic job walking me through his recommended product, and explaining the mortgage process in general along each step of the way. I would strongly recommend Warren for any home-buyer that wants to feel confident in their mortgage decision.
Principal Consultant at Oracle Eloqua
Warren is extremely valuable as a mortgage specialist. I had a unique problem that required a creative solution and Warren was able to put together a package that matched both my financial constraints as well as my time restrictions. I would highly recommend Warren to anyone looking to save money from their mortgage. He is a true expert.
Senior Consultant at Deloitte
Warren has the integrity and ethics that so often we cannot find in the business world. Thank you Warren!
President and Water Manager at AWS Irrigation
I wanted to buy a house; I had no idea where to start!! Warren helped me start the process and was there with me to the end! He is extremely reliable and dependable going out of his way to ensure the process was as painless as possible!! He's a professional at what he does and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a broker! Thank you again Warren!
Is your mortgage up for renewal?
Did you know…
- At maturity, you become a free agent to pursue alternate and possibly superior lenders free of penalty.
- You can secure a rate hold up to 120 days prior to your renewal date.
- Transferring your mortgage to a new lender can be done free of charge meaning, no legal fees.
- Your existing lender will likely offer you their posted rates rather than their best discounted offers because they know the tendency of many clients is not to investigate their options and often will just tick the box on their renewal offer.
- A mortgage broker can assist in making the renewal process quick and easy without a lot of hassle.
- One of the most logical times to investigate money-saving alternatives is when your mortgage is up for renewal at another financial institution.
Some options you may wish to consider are:
- Am I carrying high interest charging debt that would be better allocated into my mortgage?
- Is there an upcoming expense that I would benefit from rolling into the mortgage?
- Are you considering a home improvement or renovation?
- Is there a need to free up cash flow?
- Are you unable to find the cash to contribute to your RRSP?
Please feel free to contact me anytime!