Experienced Mortgage Specialists in Ontario
MICO Financial Corporation o/a The Mortgage Centre Canada, the largest established Mortgage Broker Franchise in Canada, is comprised of an Elite Team of industry recognized, experienced Mortgage Brokers and Agents servicing client’s mortgage needs, in Ontario.
MICO is a unique brokerage offering mentorship, coaching and experience to bring our agents personal portfolio’s and business practices to the most successful and highly regarded in the industry. If you are serious about making your mark in the Mortgage industry or wish to experience the difference joining MICO will mean to your career and have the credentials and will to succeed, please provide your resume for consideration and the opportunity to join our Team.
The Mortgage Centre Brokerage is licenced to deal in Residential and Commercial mortgages in Ontario. Accessing multiple lenders and mortgage products to ensure the best service to our clients.
MICO Financial Corporation is expanding its sales force in Ontario. If you are an experienced, licenced mortgage professional looking for a brighter future and financial success – please review the following and provide us with your current resume to apply:
- 100% commission
- Volume Bonus
- Group Health and Dental
- Industry best compensation splits offered are commensurate with experience and sales volumes funded.
The Mortgage Specialist’s primary objective is to grow and cultivate a referral network that will generate a target of $10M in mortgage production annually.
- High Ethical Standards
- FSCO licenced to deal in mortgages in Ontario in good standing.
- This role operates within a home office environment.
- This role requires travel.
- Strong Prospecting Ability: Must be able to develop your own sources of mortgage referrals from a variety of sources (i.e. Realtors, Builders, Financial Services Companies, etc.).
- Demonstrated time management and planning skills with an ability to organize the day with activities that contribute to the overall goal of mortgage production.
- Strong, effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely flexible and adaptable and love working in a fast-paced business environment with changing priorities.
- Previous experience working in a mortgage sales environment dealing with complex home financing.
Location of Position(s):
FOR FURTHER INFO:
Interested Candidates Please Attach & E-mail Your Resume in Confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org (only Qualified and Licenced Applicants will be contacted for interview).